Madhapur Shilparamam and Face of Artz jointly organised two day music workshop & Evening at Amphitheatre Bharathanatyalay students performed Bharatnatyam Dance
Shilparamam and Face of Artz jointly organised two day music workshop- An Interactive Session with the famous Lyricist & Famous Composer Kalaga Krishna Mohan in Ethnic Hall at 11.00 AM.
He deeply explained about the Lalitha sangeetham, basics, and also practiced with students.
Evening at Amphitheatre the Students of Bharathanatyalaya Under the guidance of Guru Smt. Chitra Narayana Garu Students performed Bharatnatyam Dance.
- Pushpanjali – Valaji, Adi talam.
- Ganapati – Nata, Adi
- Jatiswaram – Hamsanandi, Roopakam
- Tyagaraja Keerthana – Nata, Adi
- Natesha Kauthvam – Hamsadhwani, Adi
- Annamayya Keerthana -Amrutha Varshini, Adi
- Meenakshi Pancharatnam – Ragamalika, Misram, Khandam
- Muddugare Yashoda – Kurinji, Adi
- Bho Shambho – Revathi, Adi
- Parvati Stuthi – Kalgada, Tisra Adi
- Annamayya Keerthana – Bowli, Adi
- Thillana – Kadanakuthuhalam, Adi
- Krishna Priya